Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hooo had a Birthday?

I can't believe that she turned 1 already!  Where did the last year go?  I had so much fun with the owl theme for here first birthday.  There aren't very many pre-made owl decorations out there... not that I would have bought them anyway :)  But I did search the internet for ideas and found a bunch!
I used my Cricut and the Hoot n' Holler cartridge!
Happy Birthday Banner!

Owl Bean Bags inspired by 'The celebration shoppe'.  Instead of making plush owl, we made bean bags and had buckets so that the kids could play bean bag toss games!

I couldn't find an owl pan, so I had to use round pans to create the cakes!  I was inspired by this cake that I found.  I love the colors and used her combinations!

I couldn't pass up making these fun treats.  I adapted them to the color theme by using pink candy melts for the eyes!

I had to include a picture of the birthday girl.  Isn't she cute!  By the way, if you notice that her dress has monkeys on it... that was going to be her original theme when I bought it 6 months ago... I should know better than to think that I would not dream up a different idea in that amount of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment