Monday, February 21, 2011

Owl Teether

So I thought these owl teethers were super cute so I decided to make a couple. Easy enough, right?? Why do the easiest things take me FOREVER to make??? It should have been a 30 min. project and it took me a couple of hours!! And, they didn't turn out like I wanted, either. One is okay and the other one has major issues and will be thrown away. Boo.
Here is what it was supposed to look like. I think my ribbons are too long and since I had to turn it right side out, I now have a stitch line at the bottom of the owl. Double boo. I even put a "crinkly" in there---a thoroughly washed portion of a Dorito chip bag :) It works well for that crinkly sound :)
Oh, well.
Nic, didn't you make these??? How did yours turn out???





~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment