Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tee Shirt Transfers




Guess where we are headed on Saturday?? Naturally, I made larger ones for Seth and I. Pain in the neck though....all the cutting out gave me a cramp in my hand! Plus, I should have known better than to buy transfer paper from Walmart (but I was already there with the kids and didn't want to make a trip to Hobby Lobby) because it sucked! One piece got jammed in the printer, one was stuck to the package and ripped a little and was VERY fussy while cutting the small parts out. Not to mention that the colors ran. Oh well, it turned out fine I guess and it'll work for Saturday. Bummer I had to use gray but that was the only color I found that had ALL of our sizes. Better than plain white I guess :)











PS: I LOVE the Buttercup bag, I remember seeing that before and thought it was cute. You might have to "whip one up" and let me know how it goes. I like the two buttons on the front of the bag. I've used her baby tights tutorial before for Sydney's leggings (or at least the general idea).

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the shirts! Where did you get Mickey and Minni from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded them from the internet. Against internet law? maybe....?

    ReplyDelete