Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Taggie Owl

My taggie owl project is a little old.  I made them about a year ago, but to follow up to Jen's post, I thought that it would be fun to post them!   Let me preface this by saying that I'm addicted to blogs.  Specifically craft and recipe blogs.  (I really think that I have Jen to thank for this!  She introduced me to Jill's blog at www.homemadebyjill.blogspot.com and from that it just escalated.  I don't know about you, but if I jump on the computer, it seems like it is easy to just keep clicking and find new things all the time.  I will get on for a couple of minutes before I go to bed and before I know it, it is 1 am and I have been on the internet for three hours!   Well, to get back to the taggie owls, one night I found this tutorial on www.lubirdbaby.com and fell in love!  It is funny because I was reading Jen's post and I too had a reject owl... I gave it to my older daughter... she thought it was great!  (I felt better... that poor little sad owl wasn't rejected anymore!)  I did make a few changes.  I didn't use and interfacing and I had to make the owl a little bit larger.  I tried using the pattern and it just didn't turn out right!   (The first guys is my 1st attempt.  I wasn't quite happy with it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment